The Chargers Middle School Track and Field team competed in GHMSL Meet #3 last week, at Ben Franklin HS.
The girls placed 3rd in the meet:
- Alexa Harris placed 1st in the 200m in her first meet of the season with a time of 25.44
- Rebekah Ponce placed 4th in the 400m and 800m with a time of 1:17 and 2:54 respectively
- Kara Sistak, Brooke Stoops and Jennie Knotts showed great teamwork in the 1600m placing 3rd, 4th and 5th.
- The girls 4X400 comprised of Kara Sistak, Brooke Stoops, Jennie Knotts and Zoe Ruiz placed 2nd with a time of 5:21
- Adele Everhart placed 1st in the Discus with a throw of 53-10 and 2nd in the shot put with a throw of 23-02
The boys placed 4th overall:
- Nik Egan and Ben Bellomy placing 6th and 7th in the 400m with a 1:06 and 1:07 respectively
- Max Bruns continues to dominate the distance events, placing 1st in the 800m with a 2:28 and 1st in the 1600m with a 5:18
- Prahlad Rattan ran a great 800m as well placing 4th with a 3:32
- Nik Egan put on a clinic in the 100m hurdles winning that race with a 17.35, while also coming in 2nd in both the Long Jump and the Discus
- In the field events Ben Bellomy had a big day PRing in the Discus and Shot Put, coming in 5th and 3rd in those events
Full results can be found here: