Thursday, September 1 at Skyline High School.
Tri-meet against Skyline and Westwood. Warm ups will begin at 3:15, with a meet start time of 4:15. Athletes will be dismissed from school at 2:15.
- We will enter through the main lobby doors with masks on.
- Athletes need to come in their suits, the restroom are for emergencies only. This means athletes need to change into their swim suits at Arete.
- Showering or changing out of swim suits after the meet is NOT permitted
- Masks must be worn at all times except when swimming
- There will be lanes designated for warming down after races, please do not have more than 3 swimmers in the lanes
- Spectators will be allowed at this meet! Each athlete will be allowed one spectator, there will be blue tape on the bleachers designating where to sit. The bleachers will have blue tape on them to designate where to sit.
- Swimmers and spectators need to bring extra water, the water fountains will not be accessible.
Monday 10/5 at EVO (Power Road.)
Meet against American Leadership Academy during their practice time from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Warm ups will be from 7:30-8 and the meet will start at 8pm.
EVO’s policy does not allow spectators on the pool deck, but the ALA coach shared with me that at past meets they have had parents sit in the parking lot to watch.
A Great Hearts network meet and AIA sectional meets are also in the works for mid to late October! Stay tuned for details.