The Arete MS XC team will compete for the first time this Saturday 9/19 on the campus of North Phoenix Prep. The Chargers are in the 3rd section of the day, arriving at 4:00pm. The boys race will begin at 4:45pm and the girls at 5:15pm. Please read over the following policies for the meet, specifically, that each runner is allowed ONE spectator.
Safety Guideline Recommendations
- Only one spectator allowed to attend per runner.
- Spectators will not be allowed to congregate around the start or finish line.
- Team tents need to all be separated from one another. Two teams should not be set up next to each other.
- No high fives, handshakes, or other physical contacts between runners.
- All in attendance should be wearing a mask. Athletes may remove mask while competing or warming up.
- Athletes need to return to their team tent upon completion of their race.
- Each team should have a volunteer prepared for assisting an athlete on their team that requires help during or after the race. Have proper PPE available if necessary.
- Teams must leave the park/facility right after the completion of their session. This will allow the next group of teams to set up their tents and warmup.
Parking will be at the front and back parking lot of the Paradise Valley Baptist Church which is on the west side of 32nd St; 14034 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Overflow parking will be across 32nd St on Hearn at the city park lot. There will be no parking at the school as we will be using the parking lot area for our course.