Are you looking to improve your speed, agility, change of direction, and overall athleticism? Do you want to prevent injury? Then join us for…
Sports Performance Camp: Become a better athlete this summer!
Instructor: Nathan Beck, Arete Coach, PT at EOS Fitness, PT cert through ACE, B.S in Nutrition, 4 year Collegiate Basketball Player
Cost: $100 for the entire summer!
Location: Arete Prep Gymnasium and Campus
Description: Our 7 week Athletic Performance Camp is a camp geared towards making you the best athlete you can be!
– Classes 3 Days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
– Monday and Friday are Strength, Speed and Agility
– Wednesdays are Injury prevention and Conditioning
– Classes will be taught utilizing resistance bands and mostly body weight
– It is recommended for High school athletes to utilize weight training along with this camp to help get the best results!
– We focus on the mechanics and movements that are used in all sports.
– The key focus of this camp is ensuring injury prevention, for a longevity in our athletes, no matter the age.
– Worst mistake an athlete can make is believing they can do it on their own, let us help them become their best!
Registration deadline is Tuesday, 6/4, don’t miss out!